Within our control, Access Petrotec Pty Ltd will provide a safe work environment for the health, safety and welfare of our employees, clients, contractors, visitors and members of the public who may be affected by our work.
Quality Management Policy
Access Petrotec Pty Ltd is committed to produce inherently safe designs for the facilities and equipment for our clients. We shall comply with applicable codes, standards and regulatory standards in whatever we do. We assert our commitment to understand, meet and exceed Customer’s Requirements through the continuous improvement of our processes. We are dedicated to delivering defect-free, safe and environmental friendly product and designs.
Environmental Policy Statement
Access Petrotec Pty Ltd is committed to minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. We shall:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of equipment and their power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact for our clients
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the company.
• Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
• Ensure that all employees understand our environmental policy and conform to the high standards it requires.
• Address complaints about any breach of our environmental policy promptly and to the satisfaction of all concerned.
• Update our environmental policy annually in consultation with staff, associates and customers.