Our crushers have won a reputation for quality, performance and long service with negligible maintenance. The Ring Granulator crushes material by impact accompanied by shear and compression. The machine is designed to operate at relatively low rotor speed to minimize wear and to produce granular product with minimum wearing surface and eliminate the necessity of manually turning the hammers.
Rugged Design Incorporates Outstanding Operational & Protective Features
- Fabricated ribbed steel frame made of heavy plates easily accessible for inspection and maintenance.
- Forged alloy steel shaft.
- Heavy-duty anti-friction bearing in cast steel housing with hydraulic bearing mounting and removal arrangement.
- Positive adjustment of clearance between the cage and the path of the rings is provided to compensate for wear and to adjust and maintain product size. The adjustment is performed easily using the mechanism on the outside of the frame.
- Breaker plates, crushing rings, cage bars and other components are rugged and made of abrasion resistant steel.
- Plain and a combination of plain and toothed crushing rings are provided to achieve the best crushing action. The rings are specially shaped for efficient crushing and for maximum service life.
- Balanced Rotor.
Some of the outstanding features
- Simple design and rugged construction.
- High capacity.
- High reduction ratio with minimum fines.
- Low power consumption.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Long service life.
Protection of the crusher from tramp iron and other uncrushable debris is given by the integral tramp iron trap. Drive is either directly or by V-belt. Fluid coupling can be provided for smooth start and overload protection as optional. Mounted cylinders including a hydraulic power pack with motor/manual operation are available on request for certain models. (For top cover opening for ease of maintenance)
Requests for offers may be sent with the following information to help optimize selection:
- Feed Material (size and complete description).
- Product size.
- HGI value.
- Proposed layout of the crushing line.